Thank you Keya Shah for nominating me for this award, and I guess I’ll be able to satisfy your questions with my answers 🙂
Firstly, I’d like you tell you that I really like what you write. Like, literally amazing. I love your blog posts a lot.
She’s a fab writer 🙂 Yes! visit her blog, and you’ll surely thank me! 😉
Check her blog out: https://proseoverbros.wordpress.com
Here are the rules-
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
1) What are you the most passionate about?
Well, i am passionate about a lot of stuff. But, I love playing guitar. It’s the perfect way for me of forgetting troubles and enjoying peace, while creating something beautiful. Unfortunately I hardly find time now to play because of my work schedule. I hope I will soon be able to get back to it.
2) If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for?
Okay, do not judge me for this one. I’ll ask for a closet full of clothes and shoes and accessories! Or a variation, I’d like to grow an inch taller.
3) What book would be your first choice to recommend for a good read?
Talking about books, i have a lot of favorites. But, most of all, I’ll prefer Cecelia Ahern for a good read.
4) Would you rather lie to avoid upsetting somebody or tell the truth to be morally right?
Truth for sure. I value my morals. I believe what’s meant to be will be 🙂
5) Name three movies that place in your Must Watch list.
I am not a Movie-kinda person tho! My must-watch lists keep on variating.
6) If you could have any career choice, what would you wish to be?
7) Are you a foodie?
Not at all. I run away from food.
8) Are you more of a summer person or a winter one?
A winter one, for sure ❤
I nominate these bloggers to answer a few questions I’ve put up, just to know them a little bit better 🙂
Here are a bunch of my questions for you.
1) You can travel back in time, what year would you choose and why?
2) If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would he/she be? Why?
3) Do you have a favorite poem? If yes, who wrote it and why do you like it?
4) What do you like to do to bring yourself out of a bad mood?
5) What’s your best piece of general advice?
6) What’s that thing you’ve been putting off for ages?
7) If you could be anyone else for a week, who would you be?
8) Which is the best quote for you?
All the best.
Keep blogging. Cheers! And, thanks again Keya ❤ 🙂